P&C Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 5.30pm in the staff room.
President Mr Heath Florey
Vice President Mr Lindsay Varcoe/Ms Susie Abrahams
Secretary Mrs Lesley Dekker
Treasurer Mrs Anastasia Varcoe
Fundraising Co-ordinator Mrs Jeanette Drayson
Strong Parent Partnerships
- Class Parent Information evening sessions run at the beginning of the year to give parents information about the year ahead and classroom routines and expectations.
- Parents are invited to view displays in the classrooms, Administration Block and the Resource Centre featuring student-created products and highlighting the innovative practices within our classrooms.
- Regular parent communication through school newsletters, class newsletters, communication books, interviews and emails.
- Inviting parents to learning celebrations, culminating activities or expos planned as part of unit planning.
- Parent volunteers working in classrooms
- Parent workshops and information sessions provided throughout the year.
- Parent involvement with home reading, homework tasks and school projects.
- Involving parents in school projects, Book Club, Premier’s Reading Challenge, supporting reading and home reading.