The Student Resource Scheme is a scheme which aims to maintain, improve and further enhance the schools’ resource management by utilising the funds collected through the Student Resource Scheme. This will ensure that resources are used effectively to maximise student outcomes in a given year. The Scheme is voluntary and you are under no obligation to join. However, please be aware that books, materials and consumables required under the Scheme are not funded by school grants. Therefore if you do not wish to join the Scheme you are still responsible for providing your child with the items that would otherwise have been provided by the Scheme to enable your child to engage with the curriculum. Parents choosing not to participate in this scheme are required to contact the school office at the commencement of the school year for a Year Level Booklist.
Incremental Payment agreements are available on request.
The cost of excursions, camps etc. are not covered by the Student Resource Scheme. The Instrumental Music and Choir Programmes are separate and incur extra fees for those who participate in those programmes.
It is the Mudgeeraba Creek State School’s aim to provide a secure and equitable teaching and learning programme by
- full utilisation of funds provided by the Student Resource Scheme;
- maximising the benefit to parents, caregivers, teachers, students and the school community;
- sharing the responsibility by collaborating with the Parents and Citizens Association adjusting annually as required.
Parents/carers who are joining the Scheme are required to complete a Participation Agreement Form. Please read the terms and conditions on the back of the form. Please note this is a generic form for all Queensland Primary and Secondary Schools.
Students enrolling throughout the year are to pay a pro-rata amount based on the full scheme.
If a student leaves the school during the school year a pro-rata refund will be available. A receipt of payment will be issued. Proof of payment will be required – please retain all receipts for this purpose.
Should you have payment difficulties, wish to set up an Incremental Payment Scheme or need to discuss this scheme further, please contact Gaylene Oppermann (Business Services Manager) on 55650333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet Banking - this option allows you to pay from home without lining up at the school’s payment window. Our banking details are: BSB – 064468, Account Number – 10016262
- Credit card payments can be made by phone if desired. Please note American Express, BPAY and Centrelink Deductions are not available.
- EFTPOS payments may be made at the school office window 8.15am – 9.30am on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Cash or cheques are to be placed in an envelope detailing child’s name, class and payment being for Student Resource Scheme, then paid at the school office Tuesdays and Fridays between the hours of 8.15am and 9.30am.